OTC gives you access to leading-edge technical information, the industry’s largest equipment exhibition, and valuable new professional contacts from around the world.
Its large international participation provides excellent opportunities for global sharing of technology, expertise, products, and best practices. OTC brings together industry leaders, investors, buyers, and entrepreneurs will meet to develop business partnerships and learn about the latest advances in the offshore sector.
Top Reasons to Attend
- Quality: 350+ peer-selected technical presentations, leveraging *13 societies’ collective knowledge and covering topics from the wellbore to topsides and everything in between.
- Value: 564,000+ sq. ft. of exhibit space with ground-breaking innovations and 2,000+ leading providers of products and services in one place, at one time.
- Networking: 59,000+ energy professionals from 100+ countries are there.
- Always Something New: Connect with global C-suite leaders and 100+ speakers to discover what innovations we can expect over the next 50 years.
- Media Exposure: 330+ journalists from around the world attend OTC.
- Investing Back in the Industry: OTC’s *13 sponsoring organizations use revenue to provide many other important programs for its members, such as training and technical journals.
- In the World’s Energy Capital: Combine OTC with client meetings, business proposals, and company training.
Justify Your Attendance
Here are some tips on getting employer support to attend OTC:
- Offer to prepare and deliver a short presentation to your colleagues to share what you learned. That way, others on your team will gain the benefits of your attendance.
- Be ready with a plan that shows who will cover for you while you are attending the conference.
- Offer to share a room to reduce hotel expenses and/or utilize our complimentary hotel shuttle service at official hotels to avoid renting a car.
- Share presenter handouts and exhibiting companies’ materials with your colleagues.
- If you are a member of one of OTC’s sponsoring, endorsing or supporting organizations, you can take advantage of discounted registration.