Register Now for SPE-PB Symposium 2022: Production Management April 7th – Permian
This Event Reminder is Sponsored by:
7 April 2022 . 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM . Petroleum Club of Midland
Operators and service companies working in the Permian Basin continue to develop and implement technologies to optimize production strategies. Because of external market forces and differing priorities of individual companies, there is no “one size fits all” strategy.
This one-day symposium will focus on Completion Design and Diagnostics, ESG, Artificial Lift, and Enhanced Oil Recovery (EOR). In these sessions, Permian Basin case studies and technological applications will be presented and discussed, highlighting both Midland and Delaware Basins.
Key themes to be explored during this symposium will include:
• The latest in horizontal well completion optimization
• New technologies and methods to meet corporate emissions goals
• Finding the right timing in well-life for various artificial lift applications
• Managing mature unconventional and conventional fields
Follow UpstreamCalendar.com for upcoming industry events. Upstream Calendar was created to help the industry to synchronize by providing a free lookahead for KEY industry events across the country. We focus on non-profit support, community, and industry specific 2022 Oil and Gas trade shows and conferences for Upstream, Subsea, Offshore, Downhole, Cementing, Completions, Fracking, Pumping, MUD, etc. We are FROM Upstream, FOR Upstream and believe in Networking With A Purpose.
Email Ops@MidstreamCalendar.com to get involved.
2022 Oil and Gas Events Permian
2022 Oil and Gas Events Texas
2022 Oil and Gas Conferences
2022 Oil and Gas SPE Events
- Come And Take It – Natural Gas Stoves – Biden Proposed ban on Natural Gas Stoves
- Seeking Guest PCasters – Upstream Drilldown
- Allstream Now Offering Videography & Photography
- Interested in Joining Our Renewables Calendar Channel? – Special Soft Launch Promo of $250 for ALL of 2023
- 11/30 News – Enbridge and Oxy Low Carbon Ventures to Explore the Development of a CO2 Pipeline Transportation and Sequestration Hub near Corpus Christi, Texas