Denver Oilfield St Pat’s Happy Hour March 17 – Denver
Denver Oilfield St Pat’s Happy Hour
Time & Location
About the Event
Looking forward to kicking into full 2022 fun mode with our Denver Oilfield Family! Capacity and sponsorships are limited, and wristbands are required for entry. All food and drink will be included with a wristband, and sponsorship recognition will be plenitful. Invite your friends, associates and co-workers and we will see you for some St. Pat’s shenanigans!
Follow UpstreamCalendar.com for upcoming industry events. Upstream Calendar was created to help the industry to synchronize by providing a free lookahead for KEY industry events across the country. We focus on non-profit support, community, and industry specific 2022 Oil and Gas trade shows and conferences for Upstream, Subsea, Offshore, Downhole, Cementing, Completions, Fracking, Pumping, MUD, etc. We are FROM Upstream, FOR Upstream and believe in Networking With A Purpose.
Email email@example.com to get involved.
2022 Oil and Gas Events American Association of Drilling Engineers
2022 Oil and Gas Events Colorado
2022 AADE Oil and Gas Events Colorado
2022 Oil and Gas Happy Hours
2022 Oil and Gas of Denver
- $11 Billion Cash and Stock Deal: Chord Energy and Enerplus to Combine in $11 Billion Transaction Creating Premier Williston-Focused E&P Company with Top-Tier Shareholder Returns
- BREAKING: $26 Billion Merger – Diamondback Energy, Inc. and Endeavor Energy Resources, L.P. to Merge to Create a Premier Permian Independent Oil and Gas Company
- NOW offering MARKETING through our Allstream Energy Partners – Allstream: People From The Industry, Helping Tell A Story
- VIP PERK: Priority Seating & FREE Appetizer when Mention “Allstream” During Week of the Subsea Tieback Conference – Morton’s Steakhouse
- BREAKING: $7.4 Billion Deal – Chesapeake Energy Corporation and Southwestern Energy to Combine to Accelerate Americas’s Energy Reach