NEW DATE for The Industry Collective – March 24 – OKC
This Event Reminder is Sponsored by:
WELCOME TO THE INAUGURAL MEETING OF THE MINDS
THE INDUSTRY COLLECTIVE, COMPRISED OF OIL & NATURAL GAS ORGANIZATIONS IN THE MIDCONTINENT REGION INCLUDING AADE, API, IADC, OCGS, OCF, THE PETROLEUM ALLIANCE, SPE AND SPE YP, HAVE COME TOGETHER AND CREATED A SPACE WHERE GROUPS ACROSS VARIOUS DISCIPLINES IN THE OIL & NATURAL GAS COMMUNITY CAN NETWORK AND SUPPORT EACH OTHER.
PLEASE JOIN US AS WE DISCUSS THE CURRENT STATE OF THE INDUSTRY AND THE NEW VISION OF MODERN OIL & NATURAL GAS THROUGH THE EYES OF DEVON ENERGY
Executive Vice President & Chief Operating Officer
Follow UpstreamCalendar.com for upcoming industry events. Upstream Calendar was created to help the industry to synchronize by providing a free lookahead for KEY industry events across the country. We focus on non-profit support, community, and industry specific 2022 Oil and Gas trade shows and conferences for Upstream, Subsea, Offshore, Downhole, Cementing, Completions, Fracking, Pumping, MUD, etc. We are FROM Upstream, FOR Upstream and believe in Networking With A Purpose.
Email Ops@MidstreamCalendar.com to get involved.
2022 Oil and Gas Events OKC
2022 Oil and Gas Events Oklahoma
2022 Oil and Gas Events
2022 Oil and Gas events Petroleum Alliance of Oklahoma
- Come And Take It – Natural Gas Stoves – Biden Proposed ban on Natural Gas Stoves
- Seeking Guest PCasters – Upstream Drilldown
- Allstream Now Offering Videography & Photography
- Interested in Joining Our Renewables Calendar Channel? – Special Soft Launch Promo of $250 for ALL of 2023
- 11/30 News – Enbridge and Oxy Low Carbon Ventures to Explore the Development of a CO2 Pipeline Transportation and Sequestration Hub near Corpus Christi, Texas