SPE SPRING 2022 Energy Professional Hiring Event April 26th – Houston
This Event Reminder is Sponsored by:
SUPPORT SPE-GCS SCHOLARSHIP ENDOWMENT FUND
SPE-GCS encourages your support of the SPE-GCS Scholarship Endowment Fund. Supporting SPE-GCS raises scholarship money for our future local engineers. SPE-GCS has been providing college scholarships for students interested in math, science, and engineering degrees since 1963. Our program has sponsored over 800 students in the 56 years that we have been awarding scholarships and we have given out over $5 million in scholarships.
- Enhance your VISIBILITY throughout SPE and industry
- Supporting the Energy Transition
- Community Outreach Recognition
- Enhancing STEM Education
- A unique branding opportunity
Follow UpstreamCalendar.com for upcoming industry events. Upstream Calendar was created to help the industry to synchronize by providing a free lookahead for KEY industry events across the country. We focus on non-profit support, community, and industry specific 2022 Oil and Gas trade shows and conferences for Upstream, Subsea, Offshore, Downhole, Cementing, Completions, Fracking, Pumping, MUD, etc. We are FROM Upstream, FOR Upstream and believe in Networking With A Purpose.
Email Ops@MidstreamCalendar.com to get involved.
2022 Oil and Gas Events Houston
2022 Oil and Gas Events Texas
2022 Oil and Gas Executive Conferences
- BREAKING: $7.7 Billion Deal – Chevron to buy PDC Energy
- May NEWS: INEOS completes major $1.4 billion acquisition of US onshore oil and gas assets
- $4.275 Billion Acquisition – Ovintiv to Acquire Black Swan Oil & Gas, PetroLegacy Energy and Piedra Resources WTX
- Call for Papers – ADIPEC 2023 – Abu Dhabi – DEADLINE April 14
- Happy Engineers week from Upstream Calendar