Register now for the Deepwater Executive Summit November 17th, 2022 – Houston
The Deepwater Executive Summit will be held on Thursday, November 17, 2022 at The Westin Houston, Memorial City Hotel in Houston, TX.
We are reaching a critical point in the deepwater industry with Final Investment Decisions under greater scrutiny than ever before. A number of projects are starting to move forward, but the dynamics have changed and not all projects are a given.
Both Operator and Service Company executives involved in the global deepwater industry will be joining us for this unique event, it should represent an ideal opportunity for you to network with your peer group, learn about what others have to say about the evolving deepwater industry, and share your valuable and unique insights.
The goal of the Deepwater Executive Summit is to facilitate moving the industry forward through shared learnings, best practices, and networking amongst industry leaders.
Premium Delegate – $895
All registrants are allowed access to:
- General Session/Technical Program Nov. 17, 2022
- All networking breakfast, lunch & coffee breaks
- Invite to Evening Reception
Follow UpstreamCalendar.com for upcoming industry events. Upstream Calendar was created to help the industry to synchronize by providing a free lookahead for KEY industry events across the country. We are the original energy calendar and focus on non-profit support, community, and industry specific 2022 Oil and Gas trade shows and conferences for Upstream, Subsea, Offshore, Downhole, Cementing, Completions, Fracking, Pumping, MUD, etc. We are FROM Upstream, FOR Upstream and believe in Networking With A Purpose. We are a global network of oil and gas professionals that bring all streams of energy together. Follow us for upcoming oil and gas events.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to get involved.
2022 Oil and Gas Events
- 9 Upstream Oil and Gas Events the Week of 11/27 – 12/1 – Houston – Pittsburgh – Bismarck – New Orleans
- $7.5 Billion Project APPROVED: ConocoPhillips Welcomes Alaska District Court Decision on the Willow Project
- BREAKING: $53 Billion Deal – Chevron Announces Agreement to Acquire HESS
- The Why – Upstream Calendar Promotes Events that Give Back
- BREAKING: $59.5 Billion DEAL – ExxonMobil announces merger with Pioneer Natural Resources in an all-stock transaction