Register Now for the American Petroleum Institute (API Houston) Luncheon May 10 – Houston
This Event Reminder is Sponsored by:
Speaker: Melissa Jones
General Manager of Agilus Inc., a Bechtel Company
TOPIC: Global Collaboration – Delivering on net zero in challenging times
SYNOPSIS – The energy transition requires action from businesses, private equity, governments and stakeholders. This discussion will focus on the different approaches countries and businesses are taking to reduce carbon emissions in existing facilities. The discussion will highlight technologies and partnership approaches that are successfully moving the energy transition forward, including a focus on Canada and the UK.
Follow UpstreamCalendar.com for upcoming industry events. Upstream Calendar was created to help the industry to synchronize by providing a free lookahead for KEY industry events across the country. We focus on non-profit support, community, and industry specific 2022 Oil and Gas trade shows and conferences for Upstream, Subsea, Offshore, Downhole, Cementing, Completions, Fracking, Pumping, MUD, etc. We are FROM Upstream, FOR Upstream and believe in Networking With A Purpose.
Email Ops@MidstreamCalendar.com to get involved.
2022 Oil and Gas Events Houston
2022 Oil and Gas Events Texas
2022 Oil and Gas Executive luncheons
2022 API Houston Luncheon
- BREAKING: $7.7 Billion Deal – Chevron to buy PDC Energy
- May NEWS: INEOS completes major $1.4 billion acquisition of US onshore oil and gas assets
- $4.275 Billion Acquisition – Ovintiv to Acquire Black Swan Oil & Gas, PetroLegacy Energy and Piedra Resources WTX
- Call for Papers – ADIPEC 2023 – Abu Dhabi – DEADLINE April 14
- Happy Engineers week from Upstream Calendar