•••RESCHEDULED••• for IADC’S Sustainability Conference & Exhibition RESCHEDULED TO Sept 20, 21
This Event Reminder is Sponsored by:
IADC’S SUSTAINABILITY CONFERENCE & EXHIBITION will explore ESG, as it relates to industry, while covering our core activities in the HSE&T arena. ESG metrics will be used to determine the value of a company in the future and will be key to attract new talent to industry.
REGISTRATION FEE: IADC MEMBER: $550, NON-MEMBER: $685
Employees of federal regulatory agencies may be eligible for a 50% discount on conference registration.
Speakers and sponsors are not eligible for online registration.
(Complete the Conference Registration Form PDF above)
IADC offers discounted registration to full time students not currently employed in industry. Please contact email@example.com for further information.
No refunds will be made for cancellations 30 days prior to the conference date.
Follow UpstreamCalendar.com for upcoming industry events. Upstream Calendar was created to help the industry to synchronize by providing a free lookahead for KEY industry events across the country. We focus on non-profit support, community, and industry specific 2022 Oil and Gas trade shows and conferences for Upstream, Subsea, Offshore, Downhole, Cementing, Completions, Fracking, Pumping, MUD, etc. We are FROM Upstream, FOR Upstream and believe in Networking With A Purpose.
Email Ops@MidstreamCalendar.com to get involved.
2022 Oil and Gas Events Texas
2022 Oil and Gas Executive Conferences
2022 Oil and Gas Golf Tournaments
Register Here for the upcoming 2022 IADC’S Sustainability Conference & Exhibition Sept 20, 21 – Houston
- 9 Upstream Oil and Gas Events the Week of 11/27 – 12/1 – Houston – Pittsburgh – Bismarck – New Orleans
- $7.5 Billion Project APPROVED: ConocoPhillips Welcomes Alaska District Court Decision on the Willow Project
- BREAKING: $53 Billion Deal – Chevron Announces Agreement to Acquire HESS
- The Why – Upstream Calendar Promotes Events that Give Back
- BREAKING: $59.5 Billion DEAL – ExxonMobil announces merger with Pioneer Natural Resources in an all-stock transaction