Register Nor for the Hart Energy’s DUG East Conference & Exhibition November 29-30, 2023 – Pittsburgh
This Event Reminder is Sponsored by:
Appalachian Basin Producers Are Poised To Become Energy Security Leaders
Concerns about U.S. energy security, global geopolitical crisis, inflation and emissions control put the Appalachian Basin’s abundant natural gas at the forefront of global energy solutions. Producers are ready to be problem solvers, but will regulators and investors allow Marcellus and Utica shale operators to respond?
Join industry leaders for a compelling agenda and phenomenal networking opportunities. Mingle with top executives from Chesapeake Energy, CNX Resources, EQT Corporation, ExxonMobil and more.
Save the date and plan to join us for the DUG East Conference & Exhibition, November 29-30, 2023 at the David L. Lawrence Convention Center in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
Follow UpstreamCalendar.com for upcoming industry events. Upstream Calendar was created to help the industry to synchronize by providing a free lookahead for KEY industry events across the country. We focus on non-profit support, community, and industry specific 2022 Oil and Gas trade shows and conferences for Upstream, Subsea, Offshore, Downhole, Cementing, Completions, Fracking, Pumping, MUD, etc. We are FROM Upstream, FOR Upstream and believe in Networking With A Purpose. We put all streams of energy together as the original Energy Calendar. This event is at NRG and for a full list of NRG Events Calendar follow us on our other pages. Midstream Calendar, Downstream Calendar and this one Upstream Calendar. The Energy Calendar official – sharing All Streams of Energy. Allstream Energy Partners.
2022 Oil and Gas Events
- BREAKING: Corpus Christi Carbon Storage Hub Awarded to World-Class Team lead by Repsol
- RWE Grows U.S. Offshore Wind Development Portfolio by 2-Gigawatt in BOEM’s First-Ever Offshore Wind Lease Auction in the Gulf of Mexico
- Industrial Data Labs Raises $1.5 Million in Seed Round to Drive Innovation in Industrial Sales Processes with Applied AI
- Aug 14: Chesapeake Energy Corporation Announces Sale of Final Eagle Ford Package for $700 Million to SilverBow Resources
- BREAKING: A Transaction Valued at $4.9 Billion ExxonMobil Announces Acquisition of Denbury