OTC Networking Event New Energy Panel and Networking – NRG Room #204 – “The Energy “Basket” – Where all Sources of Energy are Critical to Create a Net Zero Balance”
A sustainable world is achievable if we call come together leaving our silos and using the most unique and emerging technologies that are available now.
What does an operator do to decarbonize its processes, plants, and assets?
What is the role of an EPC Company?
What infrastructure development is needed in order to achieve net zero?
Who Monitors critical aspects of these efforts? The session aims to empower us to be part of the solution.
NO REGISTRATION REQUIRED (for networking event)
Looking for a 2023 OTC Complimentary Free Pass? Click the link below:
Complimentary FREE Pass – OTC Houston Offshore Technology Conference 1–4 MAY 2023 – Houston
- BREAKING: $7.7 Billion Deal – Chevron to buy PDC Energy
- May NEWS: INEOS completes major $1.4 billion acquisition of US onshore oil and gas assets
- $4.275 Billion Acquisition – Ovintiv to Acquire Black Swan Oil & Gas, PetroLegacy Energy and Piedra Resources WTX
- Call for Papers – ADIPEC 2023 – Abu Dhabi – DEADLINE April 14
- Happy Engineers week from Upstream Calendar