2022 Oklahoma Energy Producers Golf Tournament Oct 9, 10 – Catoosa, OK
This Event Reminder is Sponsored by:
OCTOBER 9-10, 2022
Hard Rock Hotel & Casino | Catoosa, OK
Welcome Reception – Sunday 6:00pm
Golf Tournament – Monday 8:00am Shotgun
This year’s tournament will take place at the Cherokee Hill Golf Course. Designed by renowned architect Perry Maxwell in 1924, the course at Cherokee Hills Golf Club is steeped in rich Oklahoma history. Redesigned by Tripp Davis, it’s a true challenge for the most accomplished golfer while inviting enough for the weekend player. Traverse tree-lined fairways, dramatic elevation changes, demanding bentgrass greens, natural rock outcroppings and babbling brooks.
Follow UpstreamCalendar.com for upcoming industry events. Upstream Calendar was created to help the industry to synchronize by providing a free lookahead for KEY industry events across the country. We focus on non-profit support, community, and industry specific 2022 Oil and Gas trade shows and conferences for Upstream, Subsea, Offshore, Downhole, Cementing, Completions, Fracking, Pumping, MUD, etc. We are FROM Upstream, FOR Upstream and believe in Networking With A Purpose. We put all streams of energy together as the original Energy Calendar. This event is at NRG and for a full list of NRG Events Calendar follow us on our other pages. Midstream Calendar, Downstream Calendar and this one Upstream Calendar. The Energy Calendar official – sharing All Streams of Energy. Allstream Energy Partners.
2022 Oil and Gas Events
- Come And Take It – Natural Gas Stoves – Biden Proposed ban on Natural Gas Stoves
- Seeking Guest PCasters – Upstream Drilldown
- Allstream Now Offering Videography & Photography
- Interested in Joining Our Renewables Calendar Channel? – Special Soft Launch Promo of $250 for ALL of 2023
- 11/30 News – Enbridge and Oxy Low Carbon Ventures to Explore the Development of a CO2 Pipeline Transportation and Sequestration Hub near Corpus Christi, Texas