Register now for OHH 8th Annual Houston Winter Fun Pistol Shoot on January 28, 2022-Houston
This Event Reminder is Sponsored by:
Join us for the OHH 8th Annual Houston Winter Fun Pistol Shoot on January 28, 2022, at the Saddle River Range.
OHH is holding the 8th Annual Houston Winter Fun Pistol Shoot on Friday, January 28, 2022, at Saddle River Range, 4280 Farm to Market Rd 1488, Conroe. Enjoy a beautiful day of competition, fun and camaraderie, all benefiting the Houston oilfield community.
As a sponsor, your company will help offset event expenses to allow maximum proceeds to be used to benefit oilfield families in financial crisis. Your company will be recognized in several ways during the event and on our website. At certain levels, you can register a specified number of teams to participate in the tournament at no additional cost. A wide variety of commitment levels are available. Please see the sponsorship opportunities sheet for full details.
Deadline for team entry is January 17, 2022.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- Location: Saddle River Range, Indoor Range, 4280 Farm to Market Rd 1488, Conroe, TX 77384.
- Each team will consist of four (4) shooters.
- Cost per four (4) man team: $500.
- Open to all levels, from beginner to the more experienced shooter.
- Pistol caliber only, with minimum caliber .380 and up (no rifle caliber pistols allowed).
- Eye and ear protection required for all shooters and volunteers inside shooting ranges.
- Revolvers or auto loaders of shooters choice may be used.
- No optic sights, open sights only.
- Match will be shot in flights (number depending on number of teams).
- Each flight is estimated to take approximately one and a half hours to complete.
- Projected flight times (subject to change) will be 9:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. & 11:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. (if necessary).
- Recommend each shooter have 4-6 magazines or 6 speed loaders for revolvers.
- Loading at shooting lines with magazines or speed clips only — no loose ammo will be loaded on the shooting line.
- Pistol bags or boxes required and must be used. No firearms in holsters may be worn inside of Texas Gun Club. No handling of guns in side of range except when instructed to do so by range officer in each stage.
- Course of fire for three stages will require no more than 50 rounds per shooter. However, the Stump Shoot stage can require 50 rounds or more depending on how fast the shooter can load and shoot and the effectiveness of all team shooters. We recommend that each shooter bring a minimum of 100 rounds of ammo for the shoot. If shooting in more than one team then bring ammo accordingly.
- Fun team scenarios will be employed including: individual paper targets, bowling pins (flurry), pistol clays (Zombie Norde), and cutting 4X4 in half (Stump Shoot). All will challenge team skill and coordination while being a fun experience.
- Food will be provided for all flights.
- Drinks will be provided by Texas Gun Club for all participants.
- No alcoholic beverages allowed on Texas Gun Club property at any time. Please observe this rule.
- Safety and safe firearms practice and handling are essential to the safety of all. Each participant is a Safety Officer.
- All shooters must attend a safety briefing before the match and turn in a signed release form before shooting.
Follow UpstreamCalendar.com for upcoming industry events. Upstream Calendar was created to help the industry to synchronize by providing a free lookahead for KEY industry events across the country. We focus on non-profit support, community, and industry specific trade shows and conferences for Upstream, Subsea, Offshore, Downhole, Cementing, Completions, Fracking, Pumping, MUD, etc. We are FROM Upstream, FOR Upstream and believe in Networking With A Purpose.
- Come And Take It – Natural Gas Stoves – Biden Proposed ban on Natural Gas Stoves
- Seeking Guest PCasters – Upstream Drilldown
- Allstream Now Offering Videography & Photography
- Interested in Joining Our Renewables Calendar Channel? – Special Soft Launch Promo of $250 for ALL of 2023
- 11/30 News – Enbridge and Oxy Low Carbon Ventures to Explore the Development of a CO2 Pipeline Transportation and Sequestration Hub near Corpus Christi, Texas