AADE Rockies State of the Industry Sept 27th – Denver
This Event Reminder is Sponsored by:
Happy Hour and discussion with Industry Leader and Podcast Host David Ramsden-Wood as he breaks down the current state of our industry.
Time & Location
Sep 27, 4:00 PM – 6:30 PM
Denver, 1400 Larimer St, Denver, CO 80202, USA
About the Event
Join us for a rooftop happy hour at Tamayo at 4pm on September 27th. Hot Take of The Day Podcast Host, and Industry Leader David Ramsden-Wood will be speaking at 5:15pm in an open forum discussion on the current state of our industry. Tickets include food and beverages, and are limited so make sure to register before they are sold out.
Follow UpstreamCalendar.com for upcoming industry events. Upstream Calendar was created to help the industry to synchronize by providing a free lookahead for KEY industry events across the country. We are the original energy calendar and focus on non-profit support, community, and industry specific 2022 Oil and Gas trade shows and conferences for Upstream, Subsea, Offshore, Downhole, Cementing, Completions, Fracking, Pumping, MUD, etc. We are FROM Upstream, FOR Upstream and believe in Networking With A Purpose. We are a global network of oil and gas professionals that bring all streams of energy together. Follow us for upcoming oil and gas events.
Email email@example.com to get involved.
2022 Oil and Gas Events
- BREAKING: $7.7 Billion Deal – Chevron to buy PDC Energy
- May NEWS: INEOS completes major $1.4 billion acquisition of US onshore oil and gas assets
- $4.275 Billion Acquisition – Ovintiv to Acquire Black Swan Oil & Gas, PetroLegacy Energy and Piedra Resources WTX
- Call for Papers – ADIPEC 2023 – Abu Dhabi – DEADLINE April 14
- Happy Engineers week from Upstream Calendar