Register Now for the 2022 AADE Appalachian February Luncheon – Operators Forum Feb 10 – Pittsburgh
This Event Reminder is Sponsored by:
2022 AADE Operators Forum. This event will be on February 10, 2022 at the Pittsburgh Airport Marriott. We are excited to see what operators in our basin have for their 2022 plans.
Long Ridge Energy Terminal
Northeast Natural Energy
Seneca Resources Company
Utica Resource Operating LLC
This luncheon is always well attended. Please register ahead of time and save. Due to venue pricing increases, admission at the door will be $50. If the registration is at capacity, please email email@example.com to get on the waiting list.
Follow UpstreamCalendar.com for upcoming industry events. Upstream Calendar was created to help the industry to synchronize by providing a free lookahead for KEY industry events across the country. We focus on non-profit support, community, and industry specific 2022 Oil and Gas trade shows and conferences for Upstream, Subsea, Offshore, Downhole, Cementing, Completions, Fracking, Pumping, MUD, etc. We are FROM Upstream, FOR Upstream and believe in Networking With A Purpose.
Email Ops@MidstreamCalendar.com to get involved.
2022 Oil and Gas Events Appalachia
2022 Oil and Gas Events Pittsburgh
2022 Oil and Gas Executive Conferences
2022 Northeast Oil and Gas
2022 Marcellus Utica Oil and Gas Events
- 9 Upstream Oil and Gas Events the Week of 11/27 – 12/1 – Houston – Pittsburgh – Bismarck – New Orleans
- $7.5 Billion Project APPROVED: ConocoPhillips Welcomes Alaska District Court Decision on the Willow Project
- BREAKING: $53 Billion Deal – Chevron Announces Agreement to Acquire HESS
- The Why – Upstream Calendar Promotes Events that Give Back
- BREAKING: $59.5 Billion DEAL – ExxonMobil announces merger with Pioneer Natural Resources in an all-stock transaction