AADE New Orleans Oct 6 Luncheon -“Preparing for the Unexpected: Lessons Learned from GOM Shelf Decommissioning” – New Orleans
This Event Reminder is Sponsored by:
Topic: “Preparing for the Unexpected: Lessons Learned from GOM Shelf Decommissioning”
Speaker: Drew Hunger, President – Seashore Petroleum LLC
Date: Thursday, October 6, 2022
Time: 11:00 AM Registration – Lunch at 11:30 AM
The speaker is to begin at Noon.
Location: Benedict’s Plantation – 1144 North Causeway Blvd., Mandeville, LA 70448.
Pre-Registered Tickets: $35/Members $50/Non-Member
Day of Event Tickets: $50
Register today using the link or by contacting Christine Chatelain (504) 722-5951, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow UpstreamCalendar.com for upcoming industry events. Upstream Calendar was created to help the industry to synchronize by providing a free lookahead for KEY industry events across the country. We focus on non-profit support, community, and industry specific 2022 Oil and Gas trade shows and conferences for Upstream, Subsea, Offshore, Downhole, Cementing, Completions, Fracking, Pumping, MUD, etc. We are FROM Upstream, FOR Upstream and believe in Networking With A Purpose. We put all streams of energy together as the original Energy Calendar. This event is at NRG and for a full list of NRG Events Calendar follow us on our other pages. Midstream Calendar, Downstream Calendar and this one Upstream Calendar. The Energy Calendar official – sharing All Streams of Energy. Allstream Energy Partners.
2022 Oil and Gas Events
- Come And Take It – Natural Gas Stoves – Biden Proposed ban on Natural Gas Stoves
- Seeking Guest PCasters – Upstream Drilldown
- Allstream Now Offering Videography & Photography
- Interested in Joining Our Renewables Calendar Channel? – Special Soft Launch Promo of $250 for ALL of 2023
- 11/30 News – Enbridge and Oxy Low Carbon Ventures to Explore the Development of a CO2 Pipeline Transportation and Sequestration Hub near Corpus Christi, Texas