A Spanish Night to Remember benefitting Red M The Movement – April 2 – Houston
About this event
Join us this April 2nd at the beautiful Resurrection Church for an unforgettable Spanish night. Flamenco dancers and musicians from Houston, featuring artists from Spain will come together for an incredible event showcasing traditional flamenco numbers, along with classical Spanish music and Jazz fusion elements. This is one of a kind event happening in Houston only twice a year!
Show starts at 8:00 pm, doors open at 7:00 pm for Gold ticket buyers. All other seating starts at 7:30 pm. No late entry will be permitted.
Gold ticket buyers include preferential seating front rows and might enjoy paella and sangria starting at 7:00 pm in the lobby area. Seating for Gold tickets is limited! All tickets are sold online, no tickets or upgrades at the venue. Please contact the organizer for group discounts and group seating.
Part of the proceeds from this event will be donated to REDM; an organization that fights against human trafficking and supports its victims. Such an important cause needs to be backed, so we thank you for your support!
Tapaellas: Instagram @Tapaellass /
Undebel Flamenco : Instagram @mercyflamencohouston
Eq Heights: www.eqheights.com
No refunds. Contact the organizer for transfer options
Video Opening Mexican Petroleum Congress CMP 2018
Opening Show at Arena Theater for Diego el Cigala , an Acclaimed International Spanish Singer and Grammy Winner!
- BREAKING: $7.7 Billion Deal – Chevron to buy PDC Energy
- May NEWS: INEOS completes major $1.4 billion acquisition of US onshore oil and gas assets
- $4.275 Billion Acquisition – Ovintiv to Acquire Black Swan Oil & Gas, PetroLegacy Energy and Piedra Resources WTX
- Call for Papers – ADIPEC 2023 – Abu Dhabi – DEADLINE April 14
- Happy Engineers week from Upstream Calendar