Cancelled – 2022 IPAA (Independent Petroleum Association of America) Wildcatters Sporting Clays – October 20 – Dallas
Date and Time
Thu, October 20, 2022
11:30 AM – 5:00 PM
Elm Fork Shooting Sports
10751 Luna Road
Dallas, TX 75220
IPAA’s Wildcatters’ Sporting Clays connects the oil and gas industry from across the country in our annual sporting clays networking event in the Dallas/Fort Worth area.
To sponsor this event, contact Brittany Green at IPAA.
Follow UpstreamCalendar.com for upcoming industry events. Upstream Calendar was created to help the industry to synchronize by providing a free lookahead for KEY industry events across the country. We focus on non-profit support, community, and industry specific 2022 Oil and Gas trade shows and conferences for Upstream, Subsea, Offshore, Downhole, Cementing, Completions, Fracking, Pumping, MUD, etc. We are FROM Upstream, FOR Upstream and believe in Networking With A Purpose.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to get involved.
2022 Oil and Gas Events Water / Wastewater
2022 Oil and Gas Events Texas
2022 Oil and Gas produced water
2022 Oil and Gas of Dallas
- BREAKING: $7.7 Billion Deal – Chevron to buy PDC Energy
- May NEWS: INEOS completes major $1.4 billion acquisition of US onshore oil and gas assets
- $4.275 Billion Acquisition – Ovintiv to Acquire Black Swan Oil & Gas, PetroLegacy Energy and Piedra Resources WTX
- Call for Papers – ADIPEC 2023 – Abu Dhabi – DEADLINE April 14
- Happy Engineers week from Upstream Calendar