Register Now for the Western Energy Alliance 2022 Golf Tournament June 16th- Denver
Western Energy Alliance is pleased to present our 2022 Golf Tournament at Arrowhead Golf Club, a magnificent Robert Trent Jones, Sr./Robert Trent Jones, Jr.-designed championship layout. The property has been 300 million years in the making, featuring extreme elevation changes, abundant wildlife, and thousands of feet of ancient red sandstone rocks towering majestically above the fairways.
All golfers will receive breakfast, lunch, a hosted beverage cart, and a complimentary ditty bag. Registration and breakfast begins at 8:00 AM with a shotgun start at 9:00 AM. During the tournament, golfers will have the opportunity to purchase Mulligans and Birdie Bags! All proceeds from these events will benefit Western Energy Alliance.
|Event Item Name||Expires||Pricing|
|Team Sponsor (Foursome)||Jun 16, 2022||
|Team + Watering Hole Sponsor||Jun 10, 2022||
|Team + Ditty Bag Sponsor||Jun 10, 2022||
|Team + Drink Cart Sponsor||Jun 10, 2022||
|Team + Contest Hole Sponsor||Jun 10, 2022||
Follow UpstreamCalendar.com for upcoming industry events. Upstream Calendar was created to help the industry to synchronize by providing a free lookahead for KEY industry events across the country. We focus on non-profit support, community, and industry specific 2022 Oil and Gas trade shows and conferences for Upstream, Subsea, Offshore, Downhole, Cementing, Completions, Fracking, Pumping, MUD, etc. We are FROM Upstream, FOR Upstream and believe in Networking With A Purpose.
Email Ops@MidstreamCalendar.com to get involved.
2022 Oil and Gas Events Denver
2022 Oil and Gas Events Colorado
2022 Oil and Gas Executive Conferences
- 9 Upstream Oil and Gas Events the Week of 11/27 – 12/1 – Houston – Pittsburgh – Bismarck – New Orleans
- $7.5 Billion Project APPROVED: ConocoPhillips Welcomes Alaska District Court Decision on the Willow Project
- BREAKING: $53 Billion Deal – Chevron Announces Agreement to Acquire HESS
- The Why – Upstream Calendar Promotes Events that Give Back
- BREAKING: $59.5 Billion DEAL – ExxonMobil announces merger with Pioneer Natural Resources in an all-stock transaction