SPE ARTIFICIAL LIFT CONFERENCE AND EXHIBITION – AMERICAS Modern Artificial Lift – Adapting to a Changing Industry Aug 23–25, 2022 | Galveston, TX Galveston Island Convention Center
This Event Reminder is Sponsored by:
The 2022 SPE Artificial Lift Conference and Exhibition-Americas, themed Modern Artificial Lift – Adapting to a Changing Industry, will bring E&P innovators from major IOCs, NOCs, and independent operators together to exchange ideas to advance technical knowledge in artificial lift applications for unconventional shale developments.
Take this opportunity to join E&P experts and explore innovative solutions and ground-breaking technologies that support artificial lift requirements.
Follow UpstreamCalendar.com for upcoming industry events. Upstream Calendar was created to help the industry to synchronize by providing a free lookahead for KEY industry events across the country. We are the original energy calendar and focus on non-profit support, community, and industry specific 2022 Oil and Gas trade shows and conferences for Upstream, Subsea, Offshore, Downhole, Cementing, Completions, Fracking, Pumping, MUD, etc. We are FROM Upstream, FOR Upstream and believe in Networking With A Purpose. We are a global network of oil and gas professionals that bring all streams of energy together.
Email Ops@MidstreamCalendar.com to get involved.
2022 Oil and Gas Events
- BREAKING: $7.7 Billion Deal – Chevron to buy PDC Energy
- May NEWS: INEOS completes major $1.4 billion acquisition of US onshore oil and gas assets
- $4.275 Billion Acquisition – Ovintiv to Acquire Black Swan Oil & Gas, PetroLegacy Energy and Piedra Resources WTX
- Call for Papers – ADIPEC 2023 – Abu Dhabi – DEADLINE April 14
- Happy Engineers week from Upstream Calendar