Register for Roseland’s 9th Annual West Tx Oil & Gas Expo & Charity Cook Off March 22 & March 23 – Midland
This Event Reminder is Sponsored by:
Roseland’s 9th Annual West Tx Oil & Gas Expo & Charity Cook Off
When: March 22nd (9am – 5pm) & March 23rd (9am – 2pm)
Where: Midland County Horseshoe Pavilion
Register to Attend @ https://roselandconsulting.com/register-to-attend/
Register to Exhibit @ https://roselandconsulting.com/register-to-exhibit/
How Much: $40 to Attend; Exhibits starting at $1750 Any Art Work to display: Attached Expo flyer and our logo below Details in the body of event: Roseland Oil and Gas is excited to bring the 9th Annual West Texas Oil & Gas Convention back to Midland, Tx!! There will be lots of amazing Exhibitors showing off their innovative products, services, and equipment for the oil and gas industry!! Plus we are bringing back the Taste of the Oil Patch Cook Off to raise money for Charity!! Cook off will be going on outside during the show. Get your company registered to Exhibit, Sponsor, &/Or Cook at www.RoselandConsulting.com or give our team a call at 903-787-7544!!
Follow UpstreamCalendar.com for upcoming industry events. Upstream Calendar was created to help the industry to synchronize by providing a free lookahead for KEY industry events across the country. We focus on non-profit support, community, and industry specific 2022 Oil and Gas trade shows and conferences for Upstream, Subsea, Offshore, Downhole, Cementing, Completions, Fracking, Pumping, MUD, etc. We are FROM Upstream, FOR Upstream and believe in Networking With A Purpose.
Email Efrain@AllstreamEP.com to get involved.
2023 Oil and Gas Events Permian Basin
2023 Oil and Gas Events Texas
- 9 Upstream Oil and Gas Events the Week of 11/27 – 12/1 – Houston – Pittsburgh – Bismarck – New Orleans
- $7.5 Billion Project APPROVED: ConocoPhillips Welcomes Alaska District Court Decision on the Willow Project
- BREAKING: $53 Billion Deal – Chevron Announces Agreement to Acquire HESS
- The Why – Upstream Calendar Promotes Events that Give Back
- BREAKING: $59.5 Billion DEAL – ExxonMobil announces merger with Pioneer Natural Resources in an all-stock transaction