Registration Closed (limited onsite avail) LOGA Louisiana Oil and Gas 2023 Annual Meeting Feb 27 & Feb 28 – Lake Charles
This Event Reminder is Sponsored by:
Whether onshore or offshore operations, refineries or pipelines, Louisiana’s oil and gas industry is critical for the economies of the Gulf Coast. Network among colleagues, mentors and industry experts during this meeting featuring industry speakers focusing on topics that directly affect your bottom line. We’re excited to bring attendees a fantastic lineup this year:
· Hear from top industry leaders covering issues impacting Louisiana’s oil and gas industry.
· Network with 300+ attendees and exhibitors representing top producers and leading service and supply providers.
** Registration is CLOSED. LIMITED but not GUARANTEED onsite registration $500.
- 9 Upstream Oil and Gas Events the Week of 11/27 – 12/1 – Houston – Pittsburgh – Bismarck – New Orleans
- $7.5 Billion Project APPROVED: ConocoPhillips Welcomes Alaska District Court Decision on the Willow Project
- BREAKING: $53 Billion Deal – Chevron Announces Agreement to Acquire HESS
- The Why – Upstream Calendar Promotes Events that Give Back
- BREAKING: $59.5 Billion DEAL – ExxonMobil announces merger with Pioneer Natural Resources in an all-stock transaction