Register now for the IPAA Texas Holdem Tournament November 30, 2023 – Houston
This Event Reminder is Sponsored by:
TEXAS HOLD’EM TOURNAMENT
Thu, November 30, 2023
The Post Oak Hotel at Uptown Houston
1600 W Loop S, St
Houston, TX 77027
IPAA invites you to partner with us for our sixth annual Texas Hold’em Tournament to raise funds and build awareness for IPAA and its members’ efforts on behalf of America’s oil and gas industry.
- Seating is limited: Sponsors receive first priority
- We are accepting Individual buy-ins at this time
- Current and non-members are invited to participate in this event.
- All players have a chance at winning the Grand Prize Trip to the World Oilman’s Poker Tournament ($5,000 value) in Las Vegas in April 2024.
- No previous poker experience needed – The first year’s winner was a first time player!
Registration & Lunch 11:00 AM – 12:30 PM
Cards in the Air 12:30 PM – 6:00 PM
Tournament Concludes 6:00 PM
Cocktail Reception 4:00 PM – 6:30 PM
Follow UpstreamCalendar.com for upcoming industry events. Upstream Calendar was created to help the industry to synchronize by providing a free lookahead for KEY industry events across the country. We focus on non-profit support, community, and industry specific 2024 Oil and Gas trade shows and conferences for Upstream, Subsea, Offshore, Downhole, Cementing, Completions, Fracking, Pumping, MUD, etc. We are FROM Upstream, FOR Upstream and believe in Networking With A Purpose. We put all streams of energy together as the original Energy Calendar. Midstream Calendar, Downstream Calendar, Renewables Calendar, and this one Upstream Calendar are brands of our Energy Calendar Lines – sharing events for All Streams of Energy. Allstream Energy Partners.
2023 Oil and Gas Events
- 9 Upstream Oil and Gas Events the Week of 11/27 – 12/1 – Houston – Pittsburgh – Bismarck – New Orleans
- $7.5 Billion Project APPROVED: ConocoPhillips Welcomes Alaska District Court Decision on the Willow Project
- BREAKING: $53 Billion Deal – Chevron Announces Agreement to Acquire HESS
- The Why – Upstream Calendar Promotes Events that Give Back
- BREAKING: $59.5 Billion DEAL – ExxonMobil announces merger with Pioneer Natural Resources in an all-stock transaction