Register Now for the IADC Houston / AADE Houston Joint October 25, 2023 Luncheon – Houston
This Event Reminder is Sponsored by:
IADC Houston & AADE Houston Chapter OCTOBER Luncheon Meeting.
Registration opens at 11:00 AM
Lunch served at 11:30 AM
Topic: “Natural Gas Drilling Outlook for 2023 and beyond”
Speaker: Tim Beard, Vice President-Drilling, Completions & Facilities – Chesapeake Energy
Cost: NOTE: You must sign into the portal to reflect member pricing.
$40/Members and $50/Non-Members or Walk-ins
Table of 10: $400
Contact Carolyn Hendricks at email@example.com if you have any questions or dietary restrictions.
Valet is priced at $15 per vehicle. Must have ticket validated at the meeting for this discounted rate. The club is connected to the downtown tunnel system. You may also park in any surrounding paid parking lot.
- 9 Upstream Oil and Gas Events the Week of 11/27 – 12/1 – Houston – Pittsburgh – Bismarck – New Orleans
- $7.5 Billion Project APPROVED: ConocoPhillips Welcomes Alaska District Court Decision on the Willow Project
- BREAKING: $53 Billion Deal – Chevron Announces Agreement to Acquire HESS
- The Why – Upstream Calendar Promotes Events that Give Back
- BREAKING: $59.5 Billion DEAL – ExxonMobil announces merger with Pioneer Natural Resources in an all-stock transaction