Register now for the Houston Producers Forum March 21, 2023 – Houston
This Event Reminder is Sponsored by:
Tue, Mar 21 | The Petroleum Club of Houston
WILL HICKEY – Co-CEO, Permian Resources
Time & Location
Mar 21, 11:30 AM – 1:00 PM
The Petroleum Club of Houston, 1201 Louisiana St Floor 35, Houston, TX 77002, USA
About the Event
Mr. Hickey has served as our Co-Chief Executive Officer and a Director since September 2022.
Prior to that, he co-founded Colgate Energy with Mr. Walter in 2015 and served as Colgate’s President & Co-Chief Executive Officer and a member of Colgate’s Board of Managers. Prior to the formation of Colgate, Mr. Hickey worked for the energy private equity firm EnCap Investments, where he evaluated and monitored investments across the oil and gas space with a focus on the Permian Basin. Prior to that, Mr. Hickey worked for Pioneer Natural Resources, where he rotated through numerous engineering positions, including Chief of Staff to the Chief Operating Officer.
Mr. Hickey received his Bachelor of Science in Petroleum Engineering from the University of Texas at Austin. Mr. Hickey also holds a Masters of Business Administration from Southern Methodist University. More information: https://permianres.com/about-us/management-team/
Follow UpstreamCalendar.com for upcoming industry events. Upstream Calendar was created to help the industry to synchronize by providing a free lookahead for KEY industry events across the country. We focus on non-profit support, community, and industry specific 2023 Oil and Gas trade shows and conferences for Upstream, Subsea, Offshore, Downhole, Cementing, Completions, Fracking, Pumping, MUD, etc. We are FROM Upstream, FOR Upstream and believe in Networking With A Purpose.
Email Efrain@AllstreamEP.com to get involved.
2023 Oil and Gas Events Pittsburgh
2023 Oil and Gas Executive Conferences
2023 Oil and Gas Conferences Appalachian Basin
- BREAKING: Corpus Christi Carbon Storage Hub Awarded to World-Class Team lead by Repsol
- RWE Grows U.S. Offshore Wind Development Portfolio by 2-Gigawatt in BOEM’s First-Ever Offshore Wind Lease Auction in the Gulf of Mexico
- Industrial Data Labs Raises $1.5 Million in Seed Round to Drive Innovation in Industrial Sales Processes with Applied AI
- Aug 14: Chesapeake Energy Corporation Announces Sale of Final Eagle Ford Package for $700 Million to SilverBow Resources
- BREAKING: A Transaction Valued at $4.9 Billion ExxonMobil Announces Acquisition of Denbury