Register Now for the AADE Fluids Management Group Meeting November 16, 2023 – Houston – Topic: Drilling Performance
This Event Reminder is Sponsored by:
AADE Houston – Fluids Management Group Meeting – Nov 16, 2023
The next meeting of the AADE Houston Chapter Fluids Management Group will be held on Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 1:30 p.m. at the Norris Conference Centers – CityCentre. Current members may attend any DTC meetings at no cost, however, reservations are required.
Register below. Registration deadline is Noon, Wednesday, Nov 15, 2023.
DATE: Thursday, Nov 16, 2023 – 1:30 PM – 4:00 PM
LOCATION: Norris Conference Centers-CityCentre (Pecan Room). Registration required.
COST: Member: Free to attend / Non-member: $15
Non-members have the option to join as a member or renew your membership before registering, then the meeting cost will be free as well as all subsequent DTC meetings for 2023.
PROGRAM TOPIC: Drilling Performance
1. Rodrigo Serrano, Product Line Manager-Drilling Optimization – NOV
Presenting – “Automation with Machine Learning and Digital Twin”
2. Mat Dyngosz, Principal Data Scientist – Halliburton
Presenting – “Optimized ROP and Hole Cleaning using AI”
3. Rosario Jara, Fluid Automation Lead, and Dallas Milligan, Drilling Engineer – ExxonMobil
Presenting – “Upgraded Fluid Management Opens New Opportunities for Drilling Performance Improvements”
- 9 Upstream Oil and Gas Events the Week of 11/27 – 12/1 – Houston – Pittsburgh – Bismarck – New Orleans
- $7.5 Billion Project APPROVED: ConocoPhillips Welcomes Alaska District Court Decision on the Willow Project
- BREAKING: $53 Billion Deal – Chevron Announces Agreement to Acquire HESS
- The Why – Upstream Calendar Promotes Events that Give Back
- BREAKING: $59.5 Billion DEAL – ExxonMobil announces merger with Pioneer Natural Resources in an all-stock transaction