Register Now for AADE Fluids Conference & Exhibition April 19, 20-Houston
This Event Reminder is Sponsored by:
AADE Fluids Conference & Exhibition
When: Apr 19, 2022 to Apr 20, 2022
AADE 2022 Fluids Conference & Exhibition
In Person Registration:
$525 – Early Registration through March 27th (Register by March 27th and save $75)
$600 – Late Registration (after March 27th)
In person registration includes the full 2 day conference, admission to all technical papers and poster sessions, access to exhibit hall, daily continental breakfast and conference luncheon.
Virtual Attendance Registration:
$400 per attendee
Virtual attendance registration includes remote access to the full 2 day conference including all technical papers and pre-recorded presentations.
STAY TUNED — Online Registration will open soon!
Exhibitors and Sponsors
Exhibit Booths – Book Early & Save!
$3,000 – Early Bird Rate (by Dec 31, 2021)
$4,000 – Standard Rate (beginning Jan 1, 2022)
$1,500 – Roughneck Student Sponsor
$3,000 – Derrickman Student Sponsor
$5,000 – Driller Student Sponsor
Email email@example.com for questions & more information.
Follow UpstreamCalendar.com for upcoming industry events. Upstream Calendar was created to help the industry to synchronize by providing a free lookahead for KEY industry events across the country. We focus on non-profit support, community, and industry specific 2022 Oil and Gas trade shows and conferences for Upstream, Subsea, Offshore, Downhole, Cementing, Completions, Fracking, Pumping, MUD, etc. We are FROM Upstream, FOR Upstream and believe in Networking With A Purpose.
Email Ops@MidstreamCalendar.com to get involved.
2022 Oil and Gas Events Houston
2022 Oil and Gas Events Texas
2022 Oil and Gas Executive Conferences
2022 Oil and Gas Golf Tournaments
- 9 Upstream Oil and Gas Events the Week of 11/27 – 12/1 – Houston – Pittsburgh – Bismarck – New Orleans
- $7.5 Billion Project APPROVED: ConocoPhillips Welcomes Alaska District Court Decision on the Willow Project
- BREAKING: $53 Billion Deal – Chevron Announces Agreement to Acquire HESS
- The Why – Upstream Calendar Promotes Events that Give Back
- BREAKING: $59.5 Billion DEAL – ExxonMobil announces merger with Pioneer Natural Resources in an all-stock transaction