Register now for IADC Drilling Onshore Conference and Exhibition May 19
This Event Reminder is Sponsored by:
IADC’S DRILLING ONSHORE CONFERENCE & EXHIBITION is the only event specifically targeting onshore drilling operations. Drilling Onshore, with its top speakers and panels, explores issues affecting the onshore drilling industry, including technology, management, perspectives on future onshore activity and regulation. The conference will be held at the Hyatt Regency Houston West on 19 May 2022.
IADC is pleased to issue a Call for Abstracts for this important annual event. General subject themes envisioned for the conference include the following, though abstracts exploring other areas will also be considered:
- Market Outlook
- Case Histories
- Asset Integrity
- Emerging Technologies
- Advancements in Equipment – Reliability & Assurance
- Health & Safety
- Workforce Development
- Human Resources – Recruitment & Retention
- Human Factors
Authors are invited to submit proposals for presentations at the conference. For consideration, an abstract for each proposed paper must be submitted to IADC no later than Wednesday, 12 January 2022. Authors of papers selected will receive confirmation and guidelines by Friday, 11 February 2022. Please note that formal papers are encouraged, but are NOT required for this conference.
Follow UpstreamCalendar.com for upcoming industry events. Upstream Calendar was created to help the industry to synchronize by providing a free lookahead for KEY industry events across the country. We focus on non-profit support, community, and industry specific 2022 Oil and Gas trade shows and conferences for Upstream, Subsea, Offshore, Downhole, Cementing, Completions, Fracking, Pumping, MUD, etc. We are FROM Upstream, FOR Upstream and believe in Networking With A Purpose.
Email Ops@MidstreamCalendar.com to get involved.
2022 Oil and Gas Events Texas
2022 Oil and Gas Executive Conferences
2022 Oil and Gas Golf Tournaments
- 9 Upstream Oil and Gas Events the Week of 11/27 – 12/1 – Houston – Pittsburgh – Bismarck – New Orleans
- $7.5 Billion Project APPROVED: ConocoPhillips Welcomes Alaska District Court Decision on the Willow Project
- BREAKING: $53 Billion Deal – Chevron Announces Agreement to Acquire HESS
- The Why – Upstream Calendar Promotes Events that Give Back
- BREAKING: $59.5 Billion DEAL – ExxonMobil announces merger with Pioneer Natural Resources in an all-stock transaction