Register Now for the 31st Annual CC API Sporting Clay Shoot March 4th – Corpus Christi
This Event Reminder is Sponsored by:
About API CC:
The Corpus Christi API is non-profit professional organization of the national trade association of the American Petroleum Institute (API). The API represents all aspects of America’s oil and natural gas industry. Membership comes from all segments of the industry, including the largest majors to the smallest of independents, refiners, pipeline operators, services and supply companies. The API supports a strong, viable oil and natural gas industry through advocacy, research, statistics, standards, certification and education.
The Corpus Christi Chapter of the API is comprised of individuals who work in and around oilfield related businesses. Our mission is to promote the fellowship and professional development of our members through the exchange of operational experience and operations oriented meeting programs, along with a variety of fund raising events which support educational scholarships and community service project
Follow UpstreamCalendar.com for upcoming industry events. Upstream Calendar was created to help the industry to synchronize by providing a free lookahead for KEY industry events across the country. We focus on non-profit support, community, and industry specific 2022 Oil and Gas trade shows and conferences for Upstream, Subsea, Offshore, Downhole, Cementing, Completions, Fracking, Pumping, MUD, etc. We are FROM Upstream, FOR Upstream and believe in Networking With A Purpose.
Email Ops@MidstreamCalendar.com to get involved.
2022 Oil and Gas Events Corpus Christi
2022 Oil and Gas Events Texas
2022 Oil and Gas Clay Shoots
- 9 Upstream Oil and Gas Events the Week of 11/27 – 12/1 – Houston – Pittsburgh – Bismarck – New Orleans
- $7.5 Billion Project APPROVED: ConocoPhillips Welcomes Alaska District Court Decision on the Willow Project
- BREAKING: $53 Billion Deal – Chevron Announces Agreement to Acquire HESS
- The Why – Upstream Calendar Promotes Events that Give Back
- BREAKING: $59.5 Billion DEAL – ExxonMobil announces merger with Pioneer Natural Resources in an all-stock transaction