Register Now for the American Petroleum Institute (API) 38th Annual Fishing Tournament August 18 & 19, 2023 – Port Isabel
This Event Reminder is Sponsored by:
ANYONE can register to fish the tournament and pay Dues to RGV API. Limit is five People per Boat (Includes Guide).
Boats can launch from any site starting at 5:00 a.m. August 19, 2023, but SHALL NOT start fishing till 6:00 a.m.
(Launch can be between Port Mansfield East Cut & South to Jetties at Port Isabel (South Bay Included)
NO SURF FISHING!!
Wade fishing is allowed within sight of Boat! THIS IS A BAY FISHING TOURNAMENT
If your boat breaks down after you have started fishing, you can change boats but CANNOT add
another person to your boat.
All Texas Parks & Wildlife Dept. Rules will be enforced.
All fish must be caught on a rod and reel no gigging or spearing.
Participants MUST fish from the boat they are registered on (Switching boats at any time during the tournament is NOT allowed).
UpstreamCalendar.com was created to help the industry to synchronize by providing a free lookahead for key industry events across the world. We focus on news and events and non-profit support. We support community outreach, and industry specific 2023-2024 Oil and Gas trade shows and conferences for Upstream. These include Offshore Wind, Offshore Drilling, Subsea, & Land Drilling,. We are FROM Upstream, FOR Upstream and believe in Networking With A Purpose. Allstream Energy Partners puts all streams of energy together through our media outlets in Midstream, Downstream, Renewable Energy and Upstream.
- BREAKING: Corpus Christi Carbon Storage Hub Awarded to World-Class Team lead by Repsol
- RWE Grows U.S. Offshore Wind Development Portfolio by 2-Gigawatt in BOEM’s First-Ever Offshore Wind Lease Auction in the Gulf of Mexico
- Industrial Data Labs Raises $1.5 Million in Seed Round to Drive Innovation in Industrial Sales Processes with Applied AI
- Aug 14: Chesapeake Energy Corporation Announces Sale of Final Eagle Ford Package for $700 Million to SilverBow Resources
- BREAKING: A Transaction Valued at $4.9 Billion ExxonMobil Announces Acquisition of Denbury