4th Annual Oilfield Water Industry Update 10/5 – Houston by Oilfield Water Connection
This Event Reminder is Sponsored by:
This one-day event will showcase the latest business trends in full-cycle shale water management, while enabling face-to-face networking for executives and investors in one of Houston’s most prestigious venues – The Houstonian.
Participants will connect with colleagues, hear leaders discuss market trends, and enjoy first-class amenities on a 27-acre wooded oasis in the heart of Houston. This is a 100% in-person conference with no virtual component.
Follow UpstreamCalendar.com for upcoming industry events. Upstream Calendar was created to help the industry to synchronize by providing a free lookahead for KEY industry events across the country. We are the original energy calendar and focus on non-profit support, community, and industry specific 2022 Oil and Gas trade shows and conferences for Upstream, Subsea, Offshore, Downhole, Cementing, Completions, Fracking, Pumping, MUD, etc. We are FROM Upstream, FOR Upstream and believe in Networking With A Purpose. We are a global network of oil and gas professionals that bring all streams of energy together.
Email email@example.com to get involved.
2022 Oil and Gas Events
- Come And Take It – Natural Gas Stoves – Biden Proposed ban on Natural Gas Stoves
- Seeking Guest PCasters – Upstream Drilldown
- Allstream Now Offering Videography & Photography
- Interested in Joining Our Renewables Calendar Channel? – Special Soft Launch Promo of $250 for ALL of 2023
- 11/30 News – Enbridge and Oxy Low Carbon Ventures to Explore the Development of a CO2 Pipeline Transportation and Sequestration Hub near Corpus Christi, Texas