Register Now for 25th ANNUAL DIVOT DIGGERS GOLF OUTING Aug 18th – Pennsylvania
This Event Reminder is Sponsored by:
2022 PIOGA Environmental Committee
25th ANNUAL DIVOT DIGGERS GOLF OUTING
(where folks who drill wells come to dig holes)
THURSDAY, AUGUST 18
8:00 am – 4:00 pm
As in the last 25 years, this year’s format will be a 4-person best ball scramble beginning with a shotgun start promptly at 9:00 am. This event will include 18 holes of golf with cart, lunch at the turn, a delicious steak fry dinner after golf, free beer and a chance to win
LOT’S OF GREAT PRIZES!
In order for us to purchase all of the GREAT PRIZES,
everyone that wishes to participate in this outing
Follow UpstreamCalendar.com for upcoming industry events. Upstream Calendar was created to help the industry to synchronize by providing a free lookahead for KEY industry events across the country. We are the original energy calendar and focus on non-profit support, community, and industry specific 2022 Oil and Gas trade shows and conferences for Upstream, Subsea, Offshore, Downhole, Cementing, Completions, Fracking, Pumping, MUD, etc. We are FROM Upstream, FOR Upstream and believe in Networking With A Purpose. We are a global network of oil and gas professionals that bring all streams of energy together.
Email Ops@MidstreamCalendar.com to get involved.
2022 Oil and Gas Events
- Come And Take It – Natural Gas Stoves – Biden Proposed ban on Natural Gas Stoves
- Seeking Guest PCasters – Upstream Drilldown
- Allstream Now Offering Videography & Photography
- Interested in Joining Our Renewables Calendar Channel? – Special Soft Launch Promo of $250 for ALL of 2023
- 11/30 News – Enbridge and Oxy Low Carbon Ventures to Explore the Development of a CO2 Pipeline Transportation and Sequestration Hub near Corpus Christi, Texas