2022 Society of Petroleum Engineers Eastern Regional Meeting Oct 18-20th – Oglebay Resort, WV
This Event Reminder is Sponsored by:
“The state of the industry”
Join us for the closing session of our technical program as we speak with a collection of executives and leaders from regional operators and key oil and gas entities on the topic “The State of the Industry.” Attendees will have the opportunity to listen to our panel discuss critical issues facing our industry, both in the basin and beyond, and how they anticipate the future of oil and gas taking shape in coming years, including the increasing role of natural gas, changing market dynamics, government regulation and the opportunities for the industry in energy transition.
The panel will close with a Q&A session featuring questions submitted by meeting participants during the conference and live questions from those in attendance.
Follow UpstreamCalendar.com for upcoming industry events. Upstream Calendar was created to help the industry to synchronize by providing a free lookahead for KEY industry events across the country. We focus on non-profit support, community, and industry specific 2022 Oil and Gas trade shows and conferences for Upstream, Subsea, Offshore, Downhole, Cementing, Completions, Fracking, Pumping, MUD, etc. We are FROM Upstream, FOR Upstream and believe in Networking With A Purpose. We put all streams of energy together as the original Energy Calendar. This event is at NRG and for a full list of NRG Events Calendar follow us on our other pages. Midstream Calendar, Downstream Calendar and this one Upstream Calendar. The Energy Calendar official – sharing All Streams of Energy. Allstream Energy Partners.
2022 Oil and Gas Events
- 9 Upstream Oil and Gas Events the Week of 11/27 – 12/1 – Houston – Pittsburgh – Bismarck – New Orleans
- $7.5 Billion Project APPROVED: ConocoPhillips Welcomes Alaska District Court Decision on the Willow Project
- BREAKING: $53 Billion Deal – Chevron Announces Agreement to Acquire HESS
- The Why – Upstream Calendar Promotes Events that Give Back
- BREAKING: $59.5 Billion DEAL – ExxonMobil announces merger with Pioneer Natural Resources in an all-stock transaction