Register now for the Young Professionals in Energy (YPE) & The Center for Pursuit’s Clay Shoot for a Cause Sept 30 – Houston
This Event Reminder is Sponsored by:
YPE is excited to partner with The Center for Pursuit for our 10th annual Clay Shoot for a Cause!
About this event
Join us for the 10th Annual Clay Shoot for a Cause! We’re excited to partner with The Center for Pursuit again our co-host and beneficiary. Based in Houston, TX, The Center for Pursuit promotes the pursuit of choice, growth, and personal independence for adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities. These three core principles drive the mission at The Center, and for over six decades have empowered individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities to live dignified lives filled with opportunities within an enriched, nurturing community. Ever-growing and changing, The Center for Pursuit currently serves over 450 individuals through a wide array of dynamic programs and services tailored to the varied needs of the individuals and families we serve.
For event partner and sponsorship information, please visit our Sponsorship Page , or contact Lauryn Herpin at LHerpin@thecenterforpursuit.org.
$800 for 4-Man Team ( or $200 per Individual Shooter)
- 12/20 Gauge Ammo
- 75 Clays on Course
- Event Branded Shirt
- 1 Door Prize Ticket ($6,000+ in door prize give aways)
- BBQ Lunch provided by Goode Company BBQ
9:30 AM REGISTRATION OPENS
10:45 AM SAFETY BRIEFING (MANDATORY)
11 AM START SHOOTING
1 PM LUNCH / PRIZES / AWARDS
Follow UpstreamCalendar.com for upcoming industry events. Upstream Calendar was created to help the industry to synchronize by providing a free lookahead for KEY industry events across the country. We are the original energy calendar and focus on non-profit support, community, and industry specific 2022 Oil and Gas trade shows and conferences for Upstream, Subsea, Offshore, Downhole, Cementing, Completions, Fracking, Pumping, MUD, etc. We are FROM Upstream, FOR Upstream and believe in Networking With A Purpose. We are a global network of oil and gas professionals that bring all streams of energy together. Follow us for upcoming oil and gas events.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to get involved.
2022 Oil and Gas Events
About Our Media Sponsor: Enrud Resources
- Compliance Stack Testing/Engine Testing/Source Emissions Testing
- Engineering Studies
- LDAR Method 21 Programs Service
- OGI (LDAR) Programs: OOOOa, State Rules, AWP (as of now 60.18, though Appendix K SOP’s & programs will be coming from Revised OOOOa, OOOOb and the state programs through EG OOOOc)
- LDAR Audits for state and mostly Refinery Consent Decree Requirements
- LDAR expert witness capabilities (working on a couple cases currently)
- GHG studies (Subpart W, paragraph’s (o), (p) & (q) or more commonly referred to as GHG Compressor venting emissions & OGI survey)
- Provide industry the Cooling Tower apparatus to be used for the state & federal heat exchanger rules (TAC 115 Subchapter H, Division 2 & 40 CFR 63 Subpart CC and other MACT rules as the RTR is performed)
- Turn-key Benzene Fence Line programs
- Marine Vessel Venting or fugitive emissions programs
- Special studies to characterize emissions from leaking equipment (use Hi flow sampler for TVOC & sometimes combined with a TO-14 sample for speciation.
- Aerial Drone Inspections for VOC and Methane (Gimbal contains OGI camera for VOC’s, TDLAS “Methane Laser” & of course a Canon/Nikon)
- BREAKING: $7.7 Billion Deal – Chevron to buy PDC Energy
- May NEWS: INEOS completes major $1.4 billion acquisition of US onshore oil and gas assets
- $4.275 Billion Acquisition – Ovintiv to Acquire Black Swan Oil & Gas, PetroLegacy Energy and Piedra Resources WTX
- Call for Papers – ADIPEC 2023 – Abu Dhabi – DEADLINE April 14
- Happy Engineers week from Upstream Calendar