The Petroleum Association of Wyoming Political Action Committee Annual Golf Tournament Aug 24 – Cheyenne
This Event Reminder is Sponsored by:
The Petroleum Association of Wyoming Political Action Committee will once again be hosting its Annual Golf Tournament!
Proceeds from the Tournament will help fund PAWPAC. No corporate funds may be used.
Oil and Gas Workforce Lunch
Rockies Petroleum Conference Opening Reception
Individual Hole Competitions. Mulligans. Free Putt String. Par 5 from the Par 3. And More!
Consider registering a foursome or two and invite your team members or contractors to play as a thank you for their commitment. Also, if you need it, we can help with invitations to state and local officials to round out your foursomes!
Individual registrations are welcome and we will help fill the foursomes.
Registration and Cancellation Deadlines are August 10, 2022.
Wyoming law prohibits corporate checks for Political Action Committees. Payment must be by personal check or cash. The Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act of 1987 requires that you be informed that payments to PAWPAC are not deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes. However, they may be under other provisions of the Internal Revenue Code.
- 9 Upstream Oil and Gas Events the Week of 11/27 – 12/1 – Houston – Pittsburgh – Bismarck – New Orleans
- $7.5 Billion Project APPROVED: ConocoPhillips Welcomes Alaska District Court Decision on the Willow Project
- BREAKING: $53 Billion Deal – Chevron Announces Agreement to Acquire HESS
- The Why – Upstream Calendar Promotes Events that Give Back
- BREAKING: $59.5 Billion DEAL – ExxonMobil announces merger with Pioneer Natural Resources in an all-stock transaction