The Petroleum Association of Wyoming Political Action Committee Annual Golf Tournament Aug 24 – Cheyenne
This Event Reminder is Sponsored by:
The Petroleum Association of Wyoming Political Action Committee will once again be hosting its Annual Golf Tournament!
Proceeds from the Tournament will help fund PAWPAC. No corporate funds may be used.
Oil and Gas Workforce Lunch
Rockies Petroleum Conference Opening Reception
Individual Hole Competitions. Mulligans. Free Putt String. Par 5 from the Par 3. And More!
Consider registering a foursome or two and invite your team members or contractors to play as a thank you for their commitment. Also, if you need it, we can help with invitations to state and local officials to round out your foursomes!
Individual registrations are welcome and we will help fill the foursomes.
Registration and Cancellation Deadlines are August 10, 2022.
Wyoming law prohibits corporate checks for Political Action Committees. Payment must be by personal check or cash. The Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act of 1987 requires that you be informed that payments to PAWPAC are not deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes. However, they may be under other provisions of the Internal Revenue Code.
- BREAKING: $7.7 Billion Deal – Chevron to buy PDC Energy
- May NEWS: INEOS completes major $1.4 billion acquisition of US onshore oil and gas assets
- $4.275 Billion Acquisition – Ovintiv to Acquire Black Swan Oil & Gas, PetroLegacy Energy and Piedra Resources WTX
- Call for Papers – ADIPEC 2023 – Abu Dhabi – DEADLINE April 14
- Happy Engineers week from Upstream Calendar