SPE Navigating Energy Transition – Energy Industry Panel Discussion – Members in Transition
This Event Reminder is Sponsored by:
DESCRIPTION: Energy Industry Panel Discussion – Navigating the Energy Transition
SPE Members in Transition Hiring Event Panel Discussion will be hosted in-person and virtually on Sept. 30, 2022.
Box lunches will be served to the in-person audience if registered by Noon on Sept. 29, 2022
Fri, Sept. 30, 2022
10:30 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Follow UpstreamCalendar.com for upcoming industry events. Upstream Calendar was created to help the industry to synchronize by providing a free lookahead for KEY industry events across the country. We are the original energy calendar and focus on non-profit support, community, and industry specific 2022 Oil and Gas trade shows and conferences for Upstream, Subsea, Offshore, Downhole, Cementing, Completions, Fracking, Pumping, MUD, etc. We are FROM Upstream, FOR Upstream and believe in Networking With A Purpose. We are a global network of oil and gas professionals that bring all streams of energy together. Follow us for upcoming oil and gas events.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to get involved.
2022 Oil and Gas Events
- BREAKING: $7.7 Billion Deal – Chevron to buy PDC Energy
- May NEWS: INEOS completes major $1.4 billion acquisition of US onshore oil and gas assets
- $4.275 Billion Acquisition – Ovintiv to Acquire Black Swan Oil & Gas, PetroLegacy Energy and Piedra Resources WTX
- Call for Papers – ADIPEC 2023 – Abu Dhabi – DEADLINE April 14
- Happy Engineers week from Upstream Calendar