Register now for the Houston Producers Forum featuring Brendan McCracken, President & CEO, Ovintiv August 15, 2023 – Houston
This Event Reminder is Sponsored by:
About the Event
Mr. McCracken has served as President & CEO of Ovintiv since August 2021.
With 25 years of industry experience, he has played a significant role in defining company strategy, positioning Ovintiv for success. Mr. McCracken has held a range of senior leadership positions at Ovintiv, including the role of President, Executive Vice-President of Corporate Development and External Affairs, Vice-President and General Manager of Canadian Operations and Vice-President of Investor Relations.
Mr. McCracken is a member of the Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Alberta. He is active in several organizations including the American Exploration and Production Council and the Canadian Association of Petroleum Producers.
Mr. McCracken graduated from Queen’s University with a Bachelor of Science degree in mechanical engineering and from the University of Oxford with a Master of Business Administration
Time & Location
Aug 15, 11:30 AM – 1:00 PM
The Petroleum Club of Houston, 1201 Louisiana St Floor 35, Houston, TX 77002, USA
- 9 Upstream Oil and Gas Events the Week of 11/27 – 12/1 – Houston – Pittsburgh – Bismarck – New Orleans
- $7.5 Billion Project APPROVED: ConocoPhillips Welcomes Alaska District Court Decision on the Willow Project
- BREAKING: $53 Billion Deal – Chevron Announces Agreement to Acquire HESS
- The Why – Upstream Calendar Promotes Events that Give Back
- BREAKING: $59.5 Billion DEAL – ExxonMobil announces merger with Pioneer Natural Resources in an all-stock transaction