DISCOUNT CODE: ALLSTREAM15 for 15% Discount – Register Now for the Future Upstream Automation Summit September 26, 2023 – Houston
This Event Reminder is Sponsored by:
DISCOUNT CODE: ALLSTREAM15 for 15% Discount
Upstream Oil & Gas Experts Unite to Embrace Disruptive Technology to Digitally Optimize Exploration and Production
The Upstream Oil & Gas sector is evolving against a backdrop of market volatility, ongoing uncertainty, and a drive towards energy transition. Operators are relying on automation, disruptive technology, and digital tools to reduce costs, enhance decision-making, optimize efficiency, and improve safety across exploration and production activities.
Join us for the Future Upstream Automation Summit to hear industry leaders share best practice strategies and exchange know-hows to adapt upstream digitalization initiatives, modernize exploration and production, and prepare workforces for the technology transition.
Automation, IIoT, Data-Science, AI, ML, Digital Twins and Emerging Digital Tools are proving invaluable and are enabling operators to digitally transform, optimizing assets and operations for a profitable and sustainable future. However, integrating technology at pace and scale is complex, resource and capital-intensive, and can disrupt traditional workflows.
As upstream operators learn how to overcome their rising digital transformation challenges, Upstream Calendar will be hearing valuable insights from attendees and meeting expert speakers from leading oil & gas organizations to aid them in creating an effective upstream digitalization strategy.
Early confirmed speakers include:
- Srimoyee Bhattacharya, Senior Data Scientist, Shell
- Jarrett Lawrence, Enterprise Architect Site IT Services, ExxonMobil
- Joshua Ellison, Lead Product Manager – Digital Twins, BP
- Philippe Daroux, Operations Technology Product Line Manager, Chevron
Join Upstream Calendar at the Future Upstream Automation Summit to hear best practice strategies to embrace disruptive technology to digitally optimize exploration and production
- BREAKING: Corpus Christi Carbon Storage Hub Awarded to World-Class Team lead by Repsol
- RWE Grows U.S. Offshore Wind Development Portfolio by 2-Gigawatt in BOEM’s First-Ever Offshore Wind Lease Auction in the Gulf of Mexico
- Industrial Data Labs Raises $1.5 Million in Seed Round to Drive Innovation in Industrial Sales Processes with Applied AI
- Aug 14: Chesapeake Energy Corporation Announces Sale of Final Eagle Ford Package for $700 Million to SilverBow Resources
- BREAKING: A Transaction Valued at $4.9 Billion ExxonMobil Announces Acquisition of Denbury