Register Now for the AADE MidCon September Leadership Panel & Networking Reception September 19, 2023 – OKC
This Event Reminder is Sponsored by:
The American Association of Drilling Engineers Mid-Con Chapter is hosting a “Leadership Panel Discussion” on September 19th. It will be a Networking Event from 4:30-6:30 at the Petroleum Alliance Office in Oklahoma City.
Many people come into the O&G industry through technical/independent contributor roles – and progress upwards into management/leadership roles. Employees often go from roles that rely on “what they know” and then have a hard transition into a role that requires interpersonal and leadership skill. With the changing age of the O&G workforce how can we better prepare tomorrow’s leaders for this transition?
Featuring – Nick Goree – VP of Drilling for Earthstone, Aaron Chang – VP Anadarko Basin for Continental Resources, Kristen Lipski – Vice President South Central Area for Halliburton, Robbie Woodard – COO for Citizen Energy
- BREAKING: Corpus Christi Carbon Storage Hub Awarded to World-Class Team lead by Repsol
- RWE Grows U.S. Offshore Wind Development Portfolio by 2-Gigawatt in BOEM’s First-Ever Offshore Wind Lease Auction in the Gulf of Mexico
- Industrial Data Labs Raises $1.5 Million in Seed Round to Drive Innovation in Industrial Sales Processes with Applied AI
- Aug 14: Chesapeake Energy Corporation Announces Sale of Final Eagle Ford Package for $700 Million to SilverBow Resources
- BREAKING: A Transaction Valued at $4.9 Billion ExxonMobil Announces Acquisition of Denbury