Register Now for Camino 1st Annual Sporting Clays Shoot for Charity Sept 30th – Kingfisher, OK
This Event Reminder is Sponsored by:
Camino’s 1st Annual Charity Clay Shoot
About this event
Camino is excited to host the 1st Annual Sporting Clays Shoot for Charity.
100% of the proceeds from this event will be donated to Youth & Family Services of Oklahoma. YFS provides outreach counseling, independent living programs for at risk youth, emergency foster shelter care as well as other forms of assistance throughout Canadian, Blaine, Kingfisher and Oklahoma counties. For more information: http://www.yfsok.org
Registration is $1,250 per team of four and includes golf cart use, breakfast and lunch. Shotgun shells & guns are not included in the registration cost. Registration deadline is August 30th, 2022. After that date we will reach out to all individuals with more details and your shoot start time. There will be door prizes and prizes awarded to the top shooters!
Long Range tickets are $250 for a single shooter and must be purchased through EventBrite by the registration deadline of August 30th. A Long Range ticket gives you access to 2 shots on the 50 Cal. & a Mag Dump on the Uzi. Ammo & guns are included in the ticket price for long range shooting.
If you are interested in being a sponsor of the event, please purchase through the ticket page or contact Victoria Inman at (720) 405-2710/ VInman@caminoresources.com. Sponsors will get their company logo included on all marketing items and displayed at various locations throughout the event.
07:30 – Registration
08:15 – Safety Meeting
08:30 – Morning Start
12:00 – Awards (Raffles & Prizes)/Lunch
12:45 – Safety Meeting
13:00 – Afternoon Start
Cedar Gate Shooting Center
County Road N2740
Kingfisher, OK 73750
- 9 Upstream Oil and Gas Events the Week of 11/27 – 12/1 – Houston – Pittsburgh – Bismarck – New Orleans
- $7.5 Billion Project APPROVED: ConocoPhillips Welcomes Alaska District Court Decision on the Willow Project
- BREAKING: $53 Billion Deal – Chevron Announces Agreement to Acquire HESS
- The Why – Upstream Calendar Promotes Events that Give Back
- BREAKING: $59.5 Billion DEAL – ExxonMobil announces merger with Pioneer Natural Resources in an all-stock transaction