Register now for the Offshore Well Intervention 2023 Gulf Of Mexico OWI 2023 GOM November 29-30 – Houston
This Event Reminder is Sponsored by:
Join 250+ senior level decision makers as we discuss how to optimize value from completion to P&A with advanced planning to minimize cost and maximize recovery at every stage of the well lifecycle.
- Market Overview – Philosophies, Skills Gap & Regulations: Understand current market dynamics including sustaining a balanced well stock portfolio, tackling skill gaps, updated regulations, defined operator philosophies and well op strategies
- Reimagining the Well Lifecycle – What Does End of Life Mean? Determine the best quality reservoirs to workover and re-stimulate by assessing the dollars per barrel VS campaign costs to ensure successful ROI
- Rig & Risers VS Rigless & Riserless- The Current State & The Future: Explore rigless & riserless subsea P&A’s, rigless interventions and riserless coiled tubing to determine the GOM operator’s appetite for these techniques
- Protecting Production – Key Challenges & Solutions: See how operators are implementing new technologies to enhance recovery, including new approaches to scale, enhanced lifting processes and better water and solids management
- Well Decommissioning – Meeting Obligations: Review the updated regulations regarding boomerang wells and the new innovative technologies that will ensure your decommissioning toolbox is up to date to address P&A permanently
In depth case studies, panel discussions and intensive discussions will be hosted by BSEE, BP, Chevron, ExxonMobil, Lapis Energy, LLOG, Murphy Oil, Promethean Energy, Shell & QuarterNorth
We’re hosting more expert speakers, more networking opportunities, more attendees and more technologies than ever before at OWI GOM 2023!
- BREAKING: Corpus Christi Carbon Storage Hub Awarded to World-Class Team lead by Repsol
- RWE Grows U.S. Offshore Wind Development Portfolio by 2-Gigawatt in BOEM’s First-Ever Offshore Wind Lease Auction in the Gulf of Mexico
- Industrial Data Labs Raises $1.5 Million in Seed Round to Drive Innovation in Industrial Sales Processes with Applied AI
- Aug 14: Chesapeake Energy Corporation Announces Sale of Final Eagle Ford Package for $700 Million to SilverBow Resources
- BREAKING: A Transaction Valued at $4.9 Billion ExxonMobil Announces Acquisition of Denbury