Register now for the “Networking After NAPE Happy Hour” March 1st by YPE OKC, The Petroleum Alliance of Oklahoma & ADAM OKC Energy Network
This Event Reminder is Sponsored by:
Can’t remember that one guy from that one company you met at breakfast during this year’s NAPE? Did you misplace the business card of the lady you met at an icebreaker and wanted to follow up with about an opportunity in Garvin County?
Join The Petroleum Alliance, ADAM-OKC and YPE for an After NAPE Happy Hour to reconnect with your fellow NAPE attendees. And if you didn’t make it to NAPE this year, that’s OK. You’re invited, too.
The free Happy Hour will be held from 5 to 7 p.m. on March 1 at The Jones Assembly in OKC.
Follow UpstreamCalendar.com for upcoming industry events. Upstream Calendar was created to help the industry to synchronize by providing a free lookahead for KEY industry events across the country. We focus on non-profit support, community, and industry specific 2022 Oil and Gas trade shows and conferences for Upstream, Subsea, Offshore, Downhole, Cementing, Completions, Fracking, Pumping, MUD, etc. We are FROM Upstream, FOR Upstream and believe in Networking With A Purpose.
Email Efrain@AllstreamEP.com to get involved.
2023 Oil and Gas Events OKC
2023 Oil and Gas Events Oklahoma
- 9 Upstream Oil and Gas Events the Week of 11/27 – 12/1 – Houston – Pittsburgh – Bismarck – New Orleans
- $7.5 Billion Project APPROVED: ConocoPhillips Welcomes Alaska District Court Decision on the Willow Project
- BREAKING: $53 Billion Deal – Chevron Announces Agreement to Acquire HESS
- The Why – Upstream Calendar Promotes Events that Give Back
- BREAKING: $59.5 Billion DEAL – ExxonMobil announces merger with Pioneer Natural Resources in an all-stock transaction