Register Now for the IADC Houston 35th Annual Scholarship Golf Tournament Sept 8, 2023 – Houston
This Event Reminder is Sponsored by:
Open registration once again for our 2023 IADC Houston Chapter Scholarship Golf Tournament. Please click on the image below for all the details and to register. Priority will be given to Sponsors on a first come, first serve basis. Please don’t delay. For any questions or inquiries, please contact:
Gloria Call – Registration, sponsorship or general inquiries
email@example.com or (936) 236-0297
On behalf of the IADC Houston Chapter and 2023 Golf Committee, thank you for your support and week forward to seeing you in September Sincerely, Marc Noel – Tournament Chairman (337)706-2122
You must have an up-to-date membership to register for this event.
- Four (4) Person Team Entry – $900 – Includes one mulligan per player
- Platinum Sponsorship – $5,000 – Includes two (2) team entries, Company Name and Logo recognition on Sponsor Board, plus multiple tee box signage –
- Gold Sponsorship – $3,500 – Includes one (1) team entry, Company Name and Logo recognition on Sponsor Board, plus multiple tee box signage –
- Silver Sponsorship – $2,500 – Includes one (1) team entry, Company Name and Logo recognition on Sponsor Board
Follow UpstreamCalendar.com for upcoming industry events. Upstream Calendar was created to help the industry to synchronize by providing a free lookahead for KEY industry events across the country. We focus on non-profit support, community, and industry specific 2022 Oil and Gas trade shows and conferences for Upstream, Subsea, Offshore, Downhole, Cementing, Completions, Fracking, Pumping, MUD, etc. We are FROM Upstream, FOR Upstream and believe in Networking With A Purpose. We put all streams of energy together as the original Energy Calendar. This event is at NRG and for a full list of NRG Events Calendar follow us on our other pages. Midstream Calendar, Downstream Calendar and this one Upstream Calendar. The Energy Calendar official – sharing All Streams of Energy. Allstream Energy Partners.
2023 Oil and Gas Events
About our Media Partner Spectrum Camera Solutions:
Spectrum Camera Solutions manufactures a full range of globally certified Explosion Proof camera systems to monitor any hazardous area. Founded in 2012, Spectrum Camera Solutions has an unparalleled background as a world leader in hazardous area vision systems for process, security, and safety, creating a new range of Explosion Proof cameras based on durable materials, innovative engineering, and operational excellence.
Designed and Manufactured in USA
NDAA Compliant & FM Approved
Spectrum Camera Solutions Explosion Proof Camera products are designed and manufactured in the USA. As a leader with a reputation for creating exciting and reliable hazardous area products, we pride ourselves in delivering outstanding execution from R&D to production as an ISO9001 & ISO14001 certified company.
Award Winning Manufacturer
As a committed leader to excellence and quality, Corporate Vision and Corporate Energy has recognized Spectrum Camera Solutions for our class-leading hazardous area products.
Being at the forefront of innovation and safety, Spectrum Camera Solutions is setting the benchmark for engineering excellence. Unique to the market, Spectrum’s series of Explosion Proof Cameras utilize the latest technology available in the security camera market integrated into our dual patented housings designed to withstand harsh environmental conditions and certified for hazardous areas.
- BREAKING: $7.7 Billion Deal – Chevron to buy PDC Energy
- May NEWS: INEOS completes major $1.4 billion acquisition of US onshore oil and gas assets
- $4.275 Billion Acquisition – Ovintiv to Acquire Black Swan Oil & Gas, PetroLegacy Energy and Piedra Resources WTX
- Call for Papers – ADIPEC 2023 – Abu Dhabi – DEADLINE April 14
- Happy Engineers week from Upstream Calendar