IADC ADVANCED RIG TECHNOLOGY (ART) CONFERENCE & EXHIBITION Aug 30, 31 – Austin
This Event Reminder is Sponsored by:
The IADC ADVANCED RIG TECHNOLOGY (ART) CONFERENCE & EXHIBITION serves as a leading forum to explore the state of the art in rig technology, downhole operations, and integrating the two seamlessly with minimal human intervention. The event will also review activities of the IADC ART Committee, which has steadily advanced drilling technology, by exploring future technology, drilling control systems, automation, questions of reliability and more. The committee has developed operational guidelines, assessed pros and cons of advanced drilling technology, developed new definitions and more.
Hyatt Regency Austin
208 Barton Springs Rd, Austin, Texas 78704
Follow UpstreamCalendar.com for upcoming industry events. Upstream Calendar was created to help the industry to synchronize by providing a free lookahead for KEY industry events across the country. We are the original energy calendar and focus on non-profit support, community, and industry specific 2022 Oil and Gas trade shows and conferences for Upstream, Subsea, Offshore, Downhole, Cementing, Completions, Fracking, Pumping, MUD, etc. We are FROM Upstream, FOR Upstream and believe in Networking With A Purpose. We are a global network of oil and gas professionals that bring all streams of energy together.
Email Ops@MidstreamCalendar.com to get involved.
2022 Oil and Gas Events
- BREAKING: $7.7 Billion Deal – Chevron to buy PDC Energy
- May NEWS: INEOS completes major $1.4 billion acquisition of US onshore oil and gas assets
- $4.275 Billion Acquisition – Ovintiv to Acquire Black Swan Oil & Gas, PetroLegacy Energy and Piedra Resources WTX
- Call for Papers – ADIPEC 2023 – Abu Dhabi – DEADLINE April 14
- Happy Engineers week from Upstream Calendar