AADE Houston – Fluids Management Group Meeting – Sept 22, 2022
This Event Reminder is Sponsored by:
The next meeting of the AADE Houston Chapter Fluids Management Group will be held on Thursday, Sept 22, 2022 at 1:30 p.m. at the Embassy Suites – Houston Energy Corridor and via Zoom. Current members may attend any DTC meetings at no cost, however, reservations are required.
LOCATION: Embassy Suites Houston – Energy Corridor. Registration required.
PROGRAM TOPIC: “Geothermal Fluid Technology Gaps and Challenges”
1. Fred Dupriest, Professor – Texas A&M University
Presenting – “Geothermal Overview: Drilling Performance and Fluids”
2. David Horton, Technical Manager of Well Construction Fluids, HDD, Mining and Geothermal – M-I SWACO, a Schlumberger Company
Presenting – “A Detailed Look at the Challenges of Geothermal Drilling Fluids”
3. Dr. Kyriacos Agapiou, Technology Manager – Halliburton
Presenting – “Geothermal Cementing Challenges”
Follow UpstreamCalendar.com for upcoming industry events. Upstream Calendar was created to help the industry to synchronize by providing a free lookahead for KEY industry events across the country. We are the original energy calendar and focus on non-profit support, community, and industry specific 2022 Oil and Gas trade shows and conferences for Upstream, Subsea, Offshore, Downhole, Cementing, Completions, Fracking, Pumping, MUD, etc. We are FROM Upstream, FOR Upstream and believe in Networking With A Purpose. We are a global network of oil and gas professionals that bring all streams of energy together. Follow us for upcoming oil and gas events.
Email email@example.com to get involved.
2022 Oil and Gas Events
- Come And Take It – Natural Gas Stoves – Biden Proposed ban on Natural Gas Stoves
- Seeking Guest PCasters – Upstream Drilldown
- Allstream Now Offering Videography & Photography
- Interested in Joining Our Renewables Calendar Channel? – Special Soft Launch Promo of $250 for ALL of 2023
- 11/30 News – Enbridge and Oxy Low Carbon Ventures to Explore the Development of a CO2 Pipeline Transportation and Sequestration Hub near Corpus Christi, Texas