AADE Houston – Fluids Management Group Meeting – Sept 22, 2022
This Event Reminder is Sponsored by:
The next meeting of the AADE Houston Chapter Fluids Management Group will be held on Thursday, Sept 22, 2022 at 1:30 p.m. at the Embassy Suites – Houston Energy Corridor and via Zoom. Current members may attend any DTC meetings at no cost, however, reservations are required.
LOCATION: Embassy Suites Houston – Energy Corridor. Registration required.
PROGRAM TOPIC: “Geothermal Fluid Technology Gaps and Challenges”
1. Fred Dupriest, Professor – Texas A&M University
Presenting – “Geothermal Overview: Drilling Performance and Fluids”
2. David Horton, Technical Manager of Well Construction Fluids, HDD, Mining and Geothermal – M-I SWACO, a Schlumberger Company
Presenting – “A Detailed Look at the Challenges of Geothermal Drilling Fluids”
3. Dr. Kyriacos Agapiou, Technology Manager – Halliburton
Presenting – “Geothermal Cementing Challenges”
Follow UpstreamCalendar.com for upcoming industry events. Upstream Calendar was created to help the industry to synchronize by providing a free lookahead for KEY industry events across the country. We are the original energy calendar and focus on non-profit support, community, and industry specific 2022 Oil and Gas trade shows and conferences for Upstream, Subsea, Offshore, Downhole, Cementing, Completions, Fracking, Pumping, MUD, etc. We are FROM Upstream, FOR Upstream and believe in Networking With A Purpose. We are a global network of oil and gas professionals that bring all streams of energy together. Follow us for upcoming oil and gas events.
Email email@example.com to get involved.
2022 Oil and Gas Events
- BREAKING: $7.7 Billion Deal – Chevron to buy PDC Energy
- May NEWS: INEOS completes major $1.4 billion acquisition of US onshore oil and gas assets
- $4.275 Billion Acquisition – Ovintiv to Acquire Black Swan Oil & Gas, PetroLegacy Energy and Piedra Resources WTX
- Call for Papers – ADIPEC 2023 – Abu Dhabi – DEADLINE April 14
- Happy Engineers week from Upstream Calendar