AADE Central Texas Meeting July 27th “Digital Rock Analysis and It’s Advantages”- San Antonio
This Event Reminder is Sponsored by:
Dr. Bhaskar Sarmah, Senior Petrophysicist and North America Business Development Lead for Ingrain service, will present, “Digital Rock Analysis and It’s Advantages”.
“Dr. Bhaskar Sarmah is senior petrophysicist and North America business development lead for Ingrain service. Ingrain is the rock analysis lab in Halliburton. Bhaskar has over over 24 years of industry experience, primarily focused in reservoir characterization. His experience ranges from the Darcy carbonates of Ghawar basin in Saudi Arabia to the nano Darcy organic-rich resources and tight gas sands and carbonates of North America. Based in Houston, his association with Halliburton over the last fourteen years has established him as a petrophysicist, both in the field of unconventional and conventional reservoirs. Bhaskar also works closely with the reservoir simulation team in hydraulic fracture optimization and engineered completion design.
As an avid researcher in the field of Geology and Petrophysics, Bhaskar has several papers in SPE, SPWLA and AAPG to his credit.”
- Come And Take It – Natural Gas Stoves – Biden Proposed ban on Natural Gas Stoves
- Seeking Guest PCasters – Upstream Drilldown
- Allstream Now Offering Videography & Photography
- Interested in Joining Our Renewables Calendar Channel? – Special Soft Launch Promo of $250 for ALL of 2023
- 11/30 News – Enbridge and Oxy Low Carbon Ventures to Explore the Development of a CO2 Pipeline Transportation and Sequestration Hub near Corpus Christi, Texas