SPE Gulf Coast Chapter Energy Professionals Hiring Event October 17, 2023 at SPE ATCE Conference – San Antonio
This Event Reminder is Sponsored by:
Job Seeker Registration Fall 2023 Energy Professionals Hiring Event – In-Person
Hosted by: Members in Transition
Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center
200 East Market St.
San Antonio, Texas 78205
Welcome to the SPE Energy Professionals Hiring Event! This is a great platform to meet potential employers, learn about their professional workforce needs, and network.
IN-PERSON EVENT – 17 OCTOBER 2023 @ ATCE!
Pre-Registration OPEN 15 SEP 2023
Requisites for participation
The event is for experienced professionals of energy and upstream oil & gas disciplines and renewable energy. To participate in the SPE Fall 2023 Energy Professionals Hiring Event, candidates must:
- Be an active professional member of either SPE or any of the professional Collaborating Organizations (click here for participating Collaborating Organizations).
- Possess a university degree equivalent to a 4-year bachelor’s degree in engineering, applied sciences or a 4-year advanced degree in a field other than science or engineering. Or, possess a 2-year science or engineering degree and technical experience working on an energy or upstream project.
- Energy and/or upstream experience. Previous full-time position in support of an energy and/or upstream discipline or project.
Please submit your professional society membership documentation to email@example.com and submit your resume using this link: https://www.spegcs.org/resumes/add/
Registration is mandatory and resume/CV must be submitted at least 48 hours before the event.
Various Hiring Event entry times are available for the opportunity to meet with potential employers.
We are excited that you are joining the 13th SPE Hiring Event and look forward to seeing you!
QUESTIONS? Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Our Media Partner Spectrum Camera Solutions:
- 9 Upstream Oil and Gas Events the Week of 11/27 – 12/1 – Houston – Pittsburgh – Bismarck – New Orleans
- $7.5 Billion Project APPROVED: ConocoPhillips Welcomes Alaska District Court Decision on the Willow Project
- BREAKING: $53 Billion Deal – Chevron Announces Agreement to Acquire HESS
- The Why – Upstream Calendar Promotes Events that Give Back
- BREAKING: $59.5 Billion DEAL – ExxonMobil announces merger with Pioneer Natural Resources in an all-stock transaction